Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HomeEcons test is tomorrow, & I'm gonna do badly.
I'm sure, I would not do it properly. Last minute work again.
Oh wells, I've got to stop doing last minute work.
It really affects my mood terribly, hopefully I'm able to pass?
Today's MotherT. was interesting, I think the whether is upside down?
Okay, wth am i talking? Senses senses senses.

Received our maths paper, which was done 2weeks before?
OMG, Gaby was damn excited & yeah, she gotten 2nd in class.
Darryl gotten 38/40, She got 37/40.
Oh man, I labelled my ABC wrongly -.-
If not, I could have gotten near Gaby.
Now, I'm 4 marks away from her, far off, Dang!

Went tmart after school.
Finally ate Youmian after a long time.
& Jessie ate it too :D Cool man!
OMG, the way she eat is like one princess.
Did she go for modelling courses? I think so!
&& okay, I'm really clumsy :/

Jessie knows it all :D
1) Comics Connection
2) Watsons
3) That shop after watsons.

Tuition-ed, only student for my grade again.
But shared room with this P3 girl i think.
OMG, she's cute. Her language all this.
Reached home & my sister was playing her Ruan again.
I just dislike the music.
Okay, cause its damn loud.

Singapore Idol now,
Hady sings damn well.
OMG, I think he's gonna be singapore idol.
But yeah, still have gotta see Jon&Jas.
So I wonder how I wonder why, okay lame.

Friday table-tennis again, &
Mindy said its our last practice for the month.
Goooooooood :D
I can have the time to study! only if I want to.
But okay, i'll try self-motivating again(: